Mick and Desley are both stepping aside at the end of the season from their roles at Fulham Cricket Club and we are looking for some new faces who want to help keep the Fulham Cricket Club junior program running smoothly.
This is your opportunity to put your ideas into action for improving our club. This could be a couple of people or a group who want to take the Juniors to the next Level.
Mick and Des are not going anywhere and will be available to help with transition over the next year, if required. We have both been part of the Junior Structure for a number of years and it’s now time for some new faces and new ideas. We are both available for any questions or to discuss our roles.
Fulham Cricket Club Juniors has a proud tradition and needs your help to keep the tradition going. We have split up our various task with some dot points below.
Please come and talk to us if you think you could take over one of the roles below.
- Represent FCC Juniors at FCC Committee Meetings
- Organise equipment for junior teams
- Liaise with curator regarding oval availability
- Liaise with meals coordinator
- Overall responsibility for smooth running over the Junior program at Fulham
- Represent Fulham at Western Suburbs Junior Cricket Association Monthly meetings
- Registration of new players
- Registration Forms (paper/online)
- Mycricket assistance
- Put together the weekly FCC Junior News
- Team App Updates
- Post items of interest on FCC Facebook page
- Liaise with FCC Treasurer to keep track of subs payments
- Collect Sports Vouchers
- Put together claim from Office of Rec & Sport
Mick Simpson, Junior Coordinator, 0477 323 763
Desley Tilbrook, Junior Registrar, 0402 030 206